Short Film Influence (Ideas) - The Answer (animated film)

Short Film Influence (Ideas) - The Answer (animated film)

The opening mid shot establishes verisimilitude through household items. This allows the audience to instantly begin to relate to whatever the message was within the story. I intend on trying to add to the verisimilitude as much as possible.

 opening shot of the object lies with other everyday items?
But with key focus on the object

Image.jpeg
The use of a frame within a frame through mirror reflections is also an idea I'm drawn toward. Maybe the camera pans past someone in the 6 degrees idea.
Image.jpeg
I liked the ideas behind the film but even with the ambiguity I thought the story content, for me, wasn't clear enough and could have benefited from more exploration:
Note: use simple ideas and focus on the actual creation of the film: cinematography, editing ect. 

Comments